I submitted iQueue version 1.2 on Friday. It includes the following changes:
- fixed a crash with 1 disc accounts. I believe this only happens for a few hours after Netflix puts a new disc in the “At Home” section. The result was a crash as soon as the queue was loaded.
- Changed the way the movie detail screen was loaded. Now there’s instant feedback to selecting a movie.
- Recommended movies now includes up to 250 movies.
- Added more/better progress indicators for when things are loading.
- Added error screens for the frequent times the Netflix servers are down.
- Added a link to this page
Update: Looks like the “1 disc” issue wasn’t quite fixed. As stated above, this should only cause problems temporarily (after Netflix gets the disc). I’m working with Netflix on fixing this. Feel free to email me if you’re experiencing this issue.