Ever since I put an email link in the app, I’ve been getting a lot of good questions and feedback. Enough to be able to put together a FAQ:
- I get and error when trying to first login (“Can’t access so and so queue. Netflix server error”). Netflix server errors are usually temporary. Most everyone I’ve talked to has been able to delete the app, re-download it (won’t get charged again if it’s the 99 cent version) and start again. If that doesn’t work, try rebooting the phone.
- I get an error when I first login, but my queues do show up (“redirect error”). This is a known issue and should be fixed by Netflix soon. It shouldn’t affect anything.
- How do I move movies? Click the “Reorder” button on the upper right. Drag movies around by the 3 gray bars on the right of the movie.
- How do I delete movies? There are a couple of ways. You can swipe on a movie (side to side), then press the delete button that shows up. Or, you can press the edit button press the red dot on the left of the movie.
- I added a movie, but I don’t see it in my queue! This is a relatively new issue. Wait about 30 seconds and it’ll show up. Closing and opening the app will force the queue to reload.
- I moved a movie, but it moved back! See #5.
- How do I add a Blu-Ray disc? BluRay will be automatically chosen if that’s your preferred format, and BluRay is available. In the future, I’ll add the little BD icon next to the movie.