I’ve seen a few notes like the following this week:
I’m unable to add any discs to my queue (whether single or multiple). It always says “unable to add series due to a Netflix change” even when attempting to add a single disc. Is this a known issue?
I haven’t been able to recreate this, and it seems to have started recently. Totally exiting the app and/or rebooting the phone should clear it up until I figure out what’s going on.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I just got back from a business trip from Seattle, so I apologize for the lack of email responses over the weekend. I did notice this problem happening while I was there, though it seems to be OK in Minnesota. Of course, this makes it very difficult for me to debug. I’ll do my best to submit an update sometime this week.
When ever you submit a request, it goes off somewhere into the Netflix “Cloud”. Obviously, some of the machines on the cloud have this issue, and some don’t. It’s a matter of finding the ones that do.